- Review action items from 2019-10-02 Docs Project Meeting
- Open Docs patches: https://gerrit.tungsten.io/r/q/project:docs+status:open
- Daniel Pono Takamori : Please confirm current list of core committers on docs repo (we need to doc this somewhere)
- RTD update (target date coming REAL SOON NOW)
- Discuss: How do we manage/write contributor documentation. No known valid contribution process.
- Darien, Gary, Will, pono, Tatsuya, Vicky
- Action items
- Darien: TFB-1493? Time slotted to do this on Friday; VMB got us an open version of the data; in the ticket
- Gerrit open tickets
- Please have a look; link above
- Core committers on docs repo (see above)
- Pono is looking for how to discover this
- Looks like it's LDAP and can't see it right now
- Eventually will have a YAML file in each repo with this info
- RTD update
- Looks like can't do CI on Zuul for a while (team is backlogged)
- This week: fix the GitHub mirror then push from GH to RTD
- Workflow should remain the same: Patch to Gerrit
- Then ~15 minutes to see live on RTD
- RTD new ad model
- Can show ads, pay to remove them, or opt to show community stuff only
- VMB: For now can just leave ads on
- ETA for RTD?
- Goal for end of week
- DH: Help for the transition?
- Pono: will added this into master already
- VMB: next step is finding other blocks that need conversion and then create tickets for the blocks
- Look at Docs Census, find things that are related to contributing, write tickets for each to get into repo & converted to rST, then potentially do the work if you have the time.
- Add link to ticket next to doc in Docs Census
- Will: manage/write contributors docs?
- Will Stevens isn't on the call today (booked elsewhere); take this one to mailing list; VMB will start the thread