Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Randy Bias (TSC Chair)
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- General Topics
- VMB: Docs needs eyes on some patches: DDF governance updates and Jira and blueprint workflow
- VMB: Docs contributor MVP epic + call for assistance
- Alexandre Levine tf-devstack update ← need TSC members to test drive
- Randy Bias : TF Developer Guide resource(s)?
pono: Update on CI stuff?
- Elections - List of approved community contributions
- Any Other Topics
Governance JIRA Workflow Gerrit Patches
- CC is reviewing the Governance Update and Blueprint proposals. Will create a voting resolution and send it to the TSC for a vote by
Docs Contributor MVP Epic
- Docs: VM Brasseurdocs has an actual workflow with gerrit. Need folks to review patches (see above).
- Docs: How to make it easier for Juniper docs people, specifically, to contribute to our documentation?
- The current people working on docs are not experts in Documentation and do not have time to support the docs properly.
- If you have anyone in your company that can work on TF documentation maybe 2-4 hours per week, please have them join the Docs meeting and support the community.
- tf-devstack needs testing
- Verify it's usable
- Look for things to change
- Integrated into Jenkins now
- Alex will be mailing the community to tell them about moving from Zuul to Jenkins
- Alexandre Levine will send an email to the dev@ list
- Link above
- Now using Jenkins instead of Zuul
- Almost ready to produce nightly builds
- Almost on par with zuul
- Once ready to go, will recommend that Contrail make it a voting CI
TF Developer Guide resource(s)?
- Will have a working tf-devstack
- Hopefully will lead to a better workflow
- Will need people to step up to help document this
- CC having trouble getting a list of active people (data is incorrect)
- Trying to get that data fixed, rebuilding the DB
- Should hopefully have the list today
- TSC will need to vote/confirm ACC & ATC lists
- Casey Cainto submit voting resolutions for the TSC for Governance Updates and JIRA Blueprints workflows.
- Casey Cain get a resolution out for TSC to vote on Active Contributors (ACC & ATC) today
- Casey Cain get metrics + data sources out to the community today for feedback