Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Proxies:

LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori

Others: VM Brasseur

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Action items:

  • Casey needs some help submitting to gerrit

Election Status Update

  • Self-Nomination Phase ends 
    • If you are interested in supporting positive changes in the Tungsten Fabric Community, please Self-Nominate here.

LFN Analytics Feedback & Dashboards

  • Improvements have been made to the LF Analytics Platform.
    • LF Analytics team is looking for feedback on the current solution and requests for custom dashboards. i.e. Active Community Members, etc.
  • A complete overhaul of the affiliation management (Associating user contributions as the appropriate organization or as an individual contributor) should be completed by  .
  • getting analytics developed by LF
    • ironing out bugs
  • active community members list should be a dashboard
  • eta for slack data?
    • casey: no current eta
      • there's no support for slack into DA at this time
      • it's on the roadmap 
    • need to be better about tracking active community member in chat channels
  • https://lfanalytics.io/projects/f543b0c9-5ab4-401e-82fd-3ad3987c5df3/dashboard

Security Update

  • sukhdev: 50 and 30 minute presentations
    • zoom recordings somewhere?
  • recording should be cleaned up and then sumitted to TSC for official posting

Other bits and bobs:

  • DDF in Seoul June 1-4th
    • explicit participation?
    • LF meeting Casey is on later
      • there will be pages going up today for scheduling/ more info
      • create resolution for TSC to vote on
    • TSC wants to participate?
      • community vote/ participation

Action items

  • Casey Cainto create a resolution for the TSC to vote on the Developer Technical events for 2020.