- Abiramai Thangavel
- Vinayak Iyer
- Armen Martirosyan
- Darien Hirotsu
- Welcome any new members!
- Review action items from 2020-02-06 Docs Project Meeting
- Review progress on MVP epic
- VMB can't make it to the call next week
- Possible migration to GitHub Pipelines
- JIRA/Confluence Integration
- New contributor! Vinayak! (vinAHyak)
- At Juniper, builds demos that are used in the field, working on Contrail Enterprise Multicloud
- Worked with Armen in the past at SDN Essentials
- Just a friendly reminder for new contributors, create an LFN-ID to update Jira, edit the wiki, etc. See this link.
- No action items from last week
- Just a heads up, regarding the MVP epic, you have to login to view the Jira issues associated with the Epic. VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her) has a ticket open with LFN IT.
- VMB not on the call next week
- Leave it up to the group whether they wish to have a call w/o her
- GitHub Pipelines
- Do we want to ask whether it would benefit the community to move the Docs repo to GitHub Pipelines?
- VMB: Docs should be handled the same way as code
- Let the TSC make the call whether to move from Gerrit to GitHub
- Jira & Confluence
- Were supposed to have been linked together but weren't
- Example: 2020-02-13 TSC Minutes
- Now a Jira link in the minutes, and link back in the ticket
- VMB: Write up a ticket to get this documented?
- Casey CainWrite up a ticket to get the Jira/Confluence connections documented