Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Randy Bias (TSC Chair)
Others: VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her)
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 9:00-9:05 am)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
TSC Election Updates
- The self-nomination period ends today. Please self-nominate if you are interested in running for the TSC
- Direct emails have been sent to all candidates, informing them of their eligibility.
TAC Project Promotion Update
- The TAC is requesting that the TF Project do a Health review as an Incubation Project. The Review is only to help advise the community on the best open-source practices and possibly advancing to become a TAC Project.
- Casey Cain Believes that if we focus our presentation on the advancements we've made in governance and community efforts, we can successfully be elevated to a TAC Project.
- Becoming a TAC project has the benefit of being able to appoint a voting representative to the TAC and the Strategic Planning Committee.
- The template that needs to be completed may be found here.
- The TSC needs to confirm if is the most appropriate day to submit their presentation.
- After a two week review period of the slides by the TAC, the TSC Chair will present the slides to the TAC and have an additional 15 minutes for Q&A.
Repo Migration Status
TFB-1548Getting issue details...
- Migration is happening next week!
- Casey Cain will be working directly with the team to provide further details for the community on all of the repo migrations and how to accelerate the process.
GitHub vs. Gerrit
- The community is currently working on developing support for Jenkins, which is nearly feature complete. It was suggested that the community discuss if migrating to GitHub from Gerrit would help attract new developers and help simplify the code commit process.
- Casey Cain suggested it would be a good idea to make this decision now before we develop documentation and processes around a service that we may want to migrate away from.
- Also noted that the migration could be simplified because all of the code in gerrit.tungsten.io is already mirrored to GitHub.
- Casey Cain Sukhdev Kapur to look into distributing a previously recorded security presentation or developing a new submission.
- Casey Cain to send an email to kick off the discussion on possibly migrating to GitHub.