Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Start the Recording
- Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing (Roll Call, Action Items (5 minutes)
- General Topics
- Action Items from 2020-02-13 Docs Project Meeting
- Since we have some new contributors, here is one of the better references
TFB-1449Getting issue details...
- Review progress on MVP epic
- Docs branching strategy
- Casey submitted a ticket to review why we can't see details in a Jira Epic unless users have logged in
- IT is working on it (In Progress)
- IT is also working on the issue for
- Casey is also working with IT today on the issue with submitting patches
- Vinayak is working on
TFB-1551Getting issue details...
- Vinayak is on the mailing lists!
- Casey submitted a message regarding GitHub versus Gerrit
- DH: Do we have the resources to do this?
- CC: Perhaps we have a conversation about what it would take
- VI: Should we use Slack for discussions? There is a link (fourth bullet down towards the bottom) on the community website.
- CC: Slack is useful for quick answers, but as a reminder, we aren't saving the full discussion history
- DH: Also have a discussion for a new chat application
- DH: Sent a message about how to branch docs
- Continue to discuss within the community
- Darien Hirotsu Submit a patch to address the Slack link . The goal was to remove slack (I thought).