Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Proxies:

LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori

Others: @Will Stevens VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her)

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (all, 5m)
  • General Topics
    • Election Updates
      • TF
      • LGBMCR
    • Release Proposal
    • Community Awards
    • ONES Update
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Election Updates

  • Election ballots have been distributed.  If you have not received your ballot and you believe that you should have, please let Casey know.

Release Proposal

  • CC asked that people review the Release proposal on the mailing list and provide their feedback
  • CC noted that once the new TSC is elected, a resolution will be presented for adoption

ONES

  • Casey Cain explained that ONES has been delayed due to health and safety concerns.  A follow-up announcement will be made soon.  The LF is targeting a fall (Aug, Sep, Oct) timeframe.
    • LF also looking at virtual event options.
  • Casey Cain asked about any workstreams being affected COVID-19

Action items

  •