Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Prabhjot Singh Sethi - ATS
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Randy Bias - Juniper
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Election Update
- Virtual LFN Technical Meetings Event Planning
- LFN Mentorship Projects
- Release Plan - Topic Moved to Mailing List
- Gerrit vs GitHub - Topic Moved to Mailing List
- Any Other Topics
- Congratulations to the new TSC! Thank you to everyone who participated.
- The Chair Election Self-Nomination period has begun and will conclude on
- TSC Members who are interested in self-nominating for Chairperson should do so here: 2020 TSC Chair Election
Virtual LFN Technical Meetings Event Planning
- Casey Cainnoted that the ONES Unconference, Technical Meetings, and CNTT Meetings will be held Virtually.
- Currently, there are no topics directly related to Tungsten Fabric. However, there may be topics that the community is interested in participating in
- If you would like to take part in participating in the virtual event planning, please let Casey Cain know by
- LFN Mentorship Projects due to today and must be approved by
- Casey Cain asks if organizations are willing to share privately or publicly how COVID-19 is affecting Project participation and development, if at all.
- Casey Cainto send out the agenda and start discussions over the mailing list for the remaining agenda items.