Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

X

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

X
X

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

X

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

X

Randy Bias - Juniper


X



Proxies:

LF Staff: Daniel Pono Takamori Casey Cain

Others: VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her)

Agenda

Minutes

Technical Meetings & Attendance

  • Casey asks if we need to adjust the TWS, Infra and TSC calls.
    • Connectivity issues could be a concern for some
    • General meeting time seems to be ok?
    • Offered to create a mailing list that just sends reminders
      • General agreement 
  • Darien: We need to improve our content on the TWS meeting
    • Discuss more Blueprints
      • Needs to be a more open process
      • Shows people how to contribute
  • Casey suggests trying to bring some of our development teams that are working in the background to work more directly in the community.
    • Sukhdev is working on this from the Juniper side.

Repo Migrations

  • Repo migrations happening every week.  Nearing completion.
  • Working to finish the repo migration before focusing on committer permissions

Release Planning

  • New content on the wiki for review and feedback
  • It has been broken down into sections for easier consumption
  • The current proposal will be sent to the TSC for a vote after at least a 2 week review period.

Virtual Technical Event

TF Project Health Review

VMware Support

  • k

Community Page needs to be updated on webpage

Action items

  •