Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Prabhjot Singh Sethi - ATS
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Randy Bias - Juniper
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Release Planning Discussion
- Gerrit vs GitHub Discussion
- Virtual Event Planning
- TSC Chair Election
- ONES Event Update
- September 28 & 29, in Los Angles.
- Project Health Review
- Any Other Topics
- Good discussion on TWS
- Resolution to Adopt next week.
- Next discussions around Requirements, Features, and Offsets
- General Consensus that migrating to GitHub would be good for the community
- Impact on Workflow expected to be minimal
- Resources still need to be identified to complete the work but work can still be done in parallel.
- Need to identify who will lead the migration effort
- Someone from the Infrastructure team will need to step forward
- Resolution to adopt next week.
- Still need volunteers for the planning committee. You can volunteer here.
- Topic Proposals can be submitted here.
ONES Event Update
- New dates have been confirmed for September 28th and 29th in LA.
- Registration is here: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-networking-edge-summit-north-america/
- No need to register if you registered for the original ONES: North America Event.
- If you want to cancel or change your registration, please be on the lookout for an email with your registration confirmation code.
- Please consider self-nomination here:
Project Heath Review
- Need metrics from Juniper on repos and JIRA that is still owned by Juniper and merge them with LF data.
- Vicky recommends that we look at http://cauldron.io while we wait for LF Analytics platform to be complete.