Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x
x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

x

Randy Bias - Juniper


x



Proxies:

LF Staff: Casey Cain

Others: Ian Rae VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her)

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Release Planning Discussion
    • Gerrit vs GitHub Discussion
    • Virtual Event Planning
    • TSC Chair Election
    • ONES Event Update
      • September 28 & 29, in Los Angles. 
    • Project Health Review
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release Planning

Gerrit Vs GitHub

  • General Consensus that migrating to GitHub would be good for the community
  • Impact on Workflow expected to be minimal
    • Resources still need to be identified to complete the work but work can still be done in parallel. 
    • Need to identify who will lead the migration effort
      • Someone from the Infrastructure team will need to step forward
  • Resolution to adopt next week.

June Developer & Testing Virtual Event Planning Committee

  • Still need volunteers for the planning committee.  You can volunteer here.
  • Topic Proposals can be submitted here.

ONES Event Update

TSC Chair Election

Project Heath Review

  • Need metrics from Juniper on repos and JIRA that is still owned by Juniper and merge them with LF data.
  • Vicky recommends that we look at http://cauldron.io while we wait for LF Analytics platform to be complete.

Action items

  •