Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

X

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

X
X

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

X

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

X

Randy Bias - Juniper


X



Proxies:

LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori

Others: VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her) Ian Rae

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • TSC Chair
    • Gerrit vs GitHub
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

TSC Chair

Gerrit vs GitHub

  • How will we do our workflow migration
    • Docs team offers to do a hard cutover for the Docs repo
    • General consensus that the migration needs to happen
    • Discussion around how the workflow migration should happen
  • Right now we mirror to GitHub and that adds confusion
  • Technical Challenges posted here: https://wiki.tungsten.io/x/X4BdAQ
  • What community resources will be assigned to resolve the migration
    • Who will be the PTL?
      • Pono? Someone else?

Action items

  • Casey Cainto send an email to the TSC to come to a consensus on the wording of the GitHub migration wording.