Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

x

Randy Bias - Juniper


x



Proxies:

LF Staff: Daniel Pono Takamori Casey Cain

Others:

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Guidance to marketing
    • Move from Jira to GitHub issues?
    • Working with Progmatic and Jenkins
    • Amazon Credits
    • Federating the Jira 
    • Zoom 5.0
    • Resolution for moving Tungsten Fabric builds to use upstream DPDK (upstream 18.05.1 for now and later to 19.11)
    • Governance Updates (PTL requirements)
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Package Hosting

  • pono: Progmatic is hosting a Nexus in Vexxhost, so thats already being paid for
    • could also look at packagecloud or artifactory for rpm/deb hosting

2020 Marketing Goals

  • The TSC had a brief discussion on the goals for the TF marketing efforts.
  • Casey will start a mailing list thread and seek volunteers to support the effort.

GitHub Issues

  • pono: It would be unfortunate to lose the Jira/Confluence integrations. Looking into the "GitHub / Jira plugin."

Amazon Credits

  • pono: Applying for Amazon credits (available to open source projects) to save TF money!

Jira Federation

  • TSC already approved

Zoom

  • Most companies not using internally but fine for external meetings
  • LF meeting after this about policies moving forward
  • Akraino only allowing screenshare by host
  • Please update with any new information going forward
  • Zoom security settings turned on

DPDK

Governance around PTL requirements

  • background: as we look towards moving to GitHub, this is a governance update around new policies
  • also includes updates from last year about healthy communities
  • might want a new document and then go to vote on it
    • formal document around defining what PTLs are required
    • formalize code review
    • require doc etc for subprojects

Action items

  • Casey Cainwill start a mailing list thread and seek volunteers to help support a 2020 Marketing Goals effort.