Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

x

Randy Bias - Juniper

x
x



Proxies:

LF Staff: Casey Cain 

Others: VM Brasseur

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Community Release Manager
    • Release Plan adoption & Read-out
    • LFN Virtual Developer & Testing Forum
      • Topic Proposals are due by  
      • Topics should mostly be working sessions, not just presentations
      • Topics of importance - Need volunteers to lead the topics
        • Future Outlook & Roadmap
        • DPDK Upstream (Working session)
        • Community Documentation
        • Developer Onboarding
    • Jira or Issues? (see this thread)
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

General discussion about Community

Jira or Issues

  • Docs is migrating from Gerrit to GitHub
  • VM Brasseur believes that there may be value in migrating from Jira to GitHub Issues.
  • VM does not like the notification methods of Jira and believes that the reason why we don't get a lot of traction on addressing issues.
  • The TSC was in general agreement that it could make sense to leverage the same place for Code and Issues.
    • Should a repo move from Jira to GitHub Issues as the repo moves off of gerrit?
    • It seems that the TSC is in general agreement.  Casey will prepare a resolution for the TSC to vote on.
    • https://wiki.tungsten.io/x/pAALAQ

Bridging the Gap on TF Release

We need to consider doing a release on v2003 before we move onto the new release Plan.

Need help from Sukhdev Kapur

Once this is prepared, the TSC can vote to approve the Release.

Action items

  •