Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Randy Bias - Juniper
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
LF Staff: Casey Cain
Others: VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her)
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Community Release Manager
- Release Plan adoption & Read-out
- LFN Virtual Developer & Testing Forum
- Topic Proposals are due by
- Topics should mostly be working sessions, not just presentations
- Topics of importance - Need volunteers to lead the topics
- Future Outlook & Roadmap
- DPDK Upstream (Working session)
- Community Documentation
- Developer Onboarding
- Jira or Issues? (see this thread)
- Any Other Topics
General discussion about Community
Jira or Issues
- Docs is migrating from Gerrit to GitHub
- VM (Vicky) Brasseur (she/her) believes that there may be value in migrating from Jira to GitHub Issues.
- VM does not like the notification methods of Jira and believes that the reason why we don't get a lot of traction on addressing issues.
- The TSC was in general agreement that it could make sense to leverage the same place for Code and Issues.
- Should a repo move from Jira to GitHub Issues as the repo moves off of gerrit?
- It seems that the TSC is in general agreement. Casey will prepare a resolution for the TSC to vote on.
Bridging the Gap on TF Release
We need to consider doing a release on v2003 before we move onto the new release Plan.
Need help from Sukhdev Kapur
Once this is prepared, the TSC can vote to approve the Release.