Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

x

Open


x



Proxies:

LF Staff: Casey Cain @Vasu K, Sachin Gupta, Shubhra Kar, Daniel Pono TakamoriDavid McBride

Others: Alexandre LevineIan Rae@Adam Grochowski, @Anil Kapur

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • Show the Antitrust Policy
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • CommunityBridge Insights Analytics
    • TSC Action Plan
    • Virtual Developer & Testing Forum
    • TSC Election
    • Introducing new community members
  • Any Other Topics
    • Community Release: which release? target date? documentation? use cases?

Minutes

CommunityBridge Insights

  • Shubra introduced the CB Insights platform and some of the future services that the LF is looking to provide to the Tungsten Fabric Community.
    • Built to be scalable for the LF Communities
    • GDPR and LF Privacy Policy complaint.
    • Supported by LF IT and office hours.
  • Sukhdev Kapur  How is the data managed?  How do we add new sources?
    • If you add a new repo, it should automatically be added.
    • However, you can add additional orgs or data by adding to the JIRA link in the slides
      • Casey will add that link here to the minutes
  • Ian Rae who is driving the feature requests?
  • What is the Governance for this project?
    • Shubhra: The platform and progress is being driven by the Linux Foundation Board
    • The end-users should be:
      • Members
      • Developers
      • Administrators for the project
    • We have not made a lot of noise yet because we are still actively developing some features.  We will have a TSC in the future and follow the same model of other LF supported projects for our governance.
    • We have been working with the Program Managers and a few select community leaders to develop some of the needs of the community.
      • We are starting our phase of more broadly communicating and coordinating with the communities.

Introducing new community members

  • Adam Grochowski is a new community member from Juniper who will be working to help represent Tungsten Fabric on the Marketing Advisory Council
    • Looking forward to supporting the marketing efforts of Tungsten Fabric
  • Anil Kapur is a new member from Juniper who will be supporting the community with some Product Management support.
    • Anil: I am excited to kick off some new efforts to support the community.
  • Aniket Daptari will be joining the community from Juniper to support with our roadmap and feature development.

Sukhdev Kapur we want to increase our transparency with respect to code and feature development.

TSC Election

  • The self-nomination period ends today .  If you are interested in self-nominating for the TSC, please post your information here:

Virtual Developer & Testing Forum

  • The Developer & Testing Forum will be taking place from  to .
    • Please Register.
    • LFN is trying a new tool to manage the calendar of the event.  Please provide your feedback about this tooling on the survey that will be sent at the end of the event.
    • Meetings for the week of the 22nd will be canceled to support the engagement of the event.

Community Action Plan

  • Last week, the TSC agreed to develop a page to track high-priority issues that need to be solved in the community.

Action items

  •