- Action items from 2020-06-25 Docs Project Meeting
- Update on Jira → Issues
- still waiting on TSC call today
- Update on Gerrit → GitHub
- disabled DCO check since EasyCLA is working
- reduced required reviews to 1
- Action items
- VMB sent PR; proved easyCLA is working (yay!); will now close PR w/o merge
- Jira → Issues
- Pono reviewed more tools
- Paid tools will need TSC approval
- Will talk to them today
- Would cost only ~ $200
- Also, those tools have "really sketch permissions"
- Root level of the TF Jira server; would give them SSO access, which would be bad
- Sent the tools off to LF IT for an audit
- If can't find one that's A-OK to use (pass audit, approval to spend), will have to do a lot of manual scripting
- Manual scripting would take a few days, at the very least
- Gerrit → GitHub
- easyCLA works!
- DCO no longer needed, so Pono dropped it (yay!)
- For now, dropped # required reviews to one
- Will bump this up to 2 again when there is a larger docs team
- What's left?
- Jenkins. Still. Dammit.
- This is the only thing holding us back at this point.
- Jared: They might be close on this
- VMB: Irritated. They're bottlenecks & they don't communicate well
- Asked Jared to push them to complete this, ask them to Cc docs@ mailing list, keep people in the loop (Jared: OK, will try)