Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Ian Rae - CloudOps
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
LF Staff: Daniel Pono Takamori
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- PSS: suggestions on things to include with respect benifits of Tungsten fabric to ONAP community
- SK: ONAP is heavy and they might be moving to ONAP K8S, will have more information in future, can be considered to 5G orchestrator system
- OVS is L2 and Tungsten Fabric can bring in L3 to simplify networking for 5G
- SK: try to integrate with K8S version
- Ed: what is the goal ?
- Integration is needed on the features available in tungsten fabric.
- Fredrick: example service chaining
- Fredrick: multus is not going to provide the complete solution, only a based connectivity
- TF has a real L3 solution to offer.
DPDK future plan
- CI starts build with DPDK upstream
- migrating to 19.11 DPDK, SK: collaborate in community.
- PS: we intend start this community activity.
- How can we get a better synergy for the upstream project.
- PSS: too man CRDs and Overkill and not optimal
- Fredrick: too many updates CDRs will be an overload to etcd. can end up hampering entire kubernetes cluster
- Sanju: CRDs exist for scalbility, modularity and availability
- PSS: will discuss CDRs for config separate from deployment
- PSS: we need to discuss this further in TWS call
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi ONAP-Tungsten Fabric followup slides for review