Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Ian Rae - CloudOps
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
Inbound Code Review Policy
- Prabhjot Singh Sethitalked about the draft for the Inbound Code Review Policy
- This is a slightly modified version of the LF Code Review Policy
- We should leverage the LF Code Use Policy and adjust it to suit our community
- There is also an Open Compliance Policy from http://www.static.linuxfound.org/sites/default/files/lf_foss_compliance_dct.pdf
- We should also be following the policies set forth in our CLA
- There are some concerns about trademarks being used as service names, repos, vms, etc.
- We need to clearly state what is acceptable and what is not through policy
- Casey will continue to work with LF legal to update and distribute the code review policy for Tungsten Fabric
Repo Migration Status
- Sukhdev Kapur Juniper is working to stabilize the R2008 release before the final repo migration push. We have 1 repo left and the migration should soon be complete.
Project Categories and primary contacts
- Casey Cain asks the community to update the Projects with the Catagories, Projects and PTLs for the components of Tungsten Fabric
- We need to sort the components into easier to consume
- We need someone familiar with the Architecture of the project to help us define the categories of pieces of Tungsten Fabric
- Once we have that we can better define the projects that fall under those categories.
- Sukhdev Kapur we should categorize the projects in a method that can build their projects independently without having to rebuild the entire project.
- Sukhdev Kapur will discuss the structure of the projects, the PTL assigned to the project and the working team of features on the project, internally within Juniper and share the details with TF within ~ 2 weeks.
Gap Release Vote for R2003