Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Ian Rae - CloudOps
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime
Others: Stephen Moore
- Start the Recording
- Show the Antitrust Policy
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- R2003 - announcement
- Project Definitions
- Release Planning
- Next release pre-planning
- Jira and Issue Tracking
- Any Other Topics
Stephen Moore working on the 20.11 release which Juniper hopes to bring to the upstream community.
Docs came from contrail contribution. There currently has not been a lot of effort to maintain. Confluence is where meetings, governance, and project high-level information lives. There is a need to define the split of what information lives where.
Sukhdev Kapur noted that the goal is to get Juniper to contribute to the upstream community. Juniper is moving in that direction.
What is the size of the current upstream community? Currently that is difficult to tell because contributions have been to review.opencontrail.org which is not tracked. As resources shift to community resources, metrics will be available at https://lfanalytics.io/projects/lfn%2Ftungsten-fabric/dashboard
- Casey Cain Brandon Wick working on the announcement. Will reach out to Darien Hirotsufor assistance.
- Sukhdev Kapur we can kick-start the conversation with helping identify the core committers for each component or category of the code base.
- It has been suggested that we coordinate a meeting.
- Stephen Moore Nagendra Prasath could potentially help with this effort. Will try to get him to the TWS call.
- SK will continue to evangelize the participation in community meetings from Juniper.
- SM suggested that SK sync on the Contrail internal meeting to recruit others to the TF upstream community.
- SM: We break down responsibility for major components.
- Sanju Abraham we may have a different model than Contrail. We should be building our structure that is focused on the upstream community.
- ONAP Integrations would be an example
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi There is a need to bring Contrail into the upstream and identify the components for that. In addition, we need a method to allow new projects to join.
Jira and Issue Tracking
- Jared Linley Daniel Pono Takamori Marek Chwal will be working to migrate from Juniper Jira to the upstream community TF Jira.