Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
When adding new topics to meetings
- Prefix the topic name with the following tags, if applicable:
- [idea] - the topic owner introduces a new idea to be discussed
- [information] - the topic owner only provides information
- [decision wanted] - the topic owner is looking for a decision
- [discussion] - a general discussion
- [question] - the topic owner is looking for an answer
- Add the topic owner name in parentheses at the end of the line
- Progress on the structure - WIP: Documentation structure (Szymon Golebiewski)
- [Information] Wiki content from https://github.com/tungstenfabric/tf-old-docs was moved to docs. The repo itself can be deleted.
DOC-74Getting issue details...
- [Question] Jared Linley do you have any updates on:
- Is it possible for us to receive docs for 5.1 in the same format (markdown)? (Szymon Golebiewski)
- Is it possible for us to receive docs for the latest release in the same format (markdown)? It will be a base for the next Tungsten Fabric release. (Szymon Golebiewski)
- Is there a process set in Juniper for sharing documentation update with each release? (Szymon Golebiewski)
- Jared Linley will check with IX team in what format they write documentation for Contrail
- Jared Linley will check with IX team if they can share documentation for Contrail with Tungsten Fabric
- Jared Linley will check with IX team if they are aware of Tungsten Fabric and if then incorporate in their work a task of sharing the docs with TF.