Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
When adding new topics to meetings
- Prefix the topic name with the following tags, if applicable:
- [idea] - the topic owner introduces a new idea to be discussed
- [information] - the topic owner only provides information
- [decision wanted] - the topic owner is looking for a decision
- [discussion] - a general discussion
- [question] - the topic owner is looking for an answer
- Add the topic owner name in parentheses at the end of the line
- Progress on the structure - WIP: Documentation structure (Szymon Golebiewski)
- Plan for the next week (Szymon Golebiewski)
- After the upgrade of Sphinx, tox doesn't build documentation. Szymon Golebiewski will create a ticket for Daniel Pono Takamori to take a look at that.
- Jared Linley connected Szymon Golebiewski with Juniper's IX team. This is the team responsible for documentation.
- Szymon Golebiewski is talking to IX team to get Juniper's documentation in raw format (currently it is stored using XML).
- Those files will need to be translated to reST format. Szymon Golebiewski will do research are there any off-the-shelf tools for that or do we need custom scripts.
- Meanwhile, Szymon Golebiewskiis working on introducing versioning for the documentation. This way the documentation we already have will be released as 5.0 while the new one will be release as beta.
- Szymon will create a draft for the documentation survey.