Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

x

Ian Rae - CloudOps

x
x

Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime

x

Proxies:

LF Staff: Casey Cain Brandon Wick

Others: Szymon Golebiewski Yuvaraja Mariappan

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Zoom Meeting Info Update

  • Zoom meeting links will be updated today to reflect policy changes set forth by Zoom.
    • A question arose on where and how to add the community calendar to other calendar platforms such as Outlook
      • Casey suggested using the iCal format link to subscribe to Community Google Calendar.

MAC Planning

  • Brandon Wick introduced Adam Grochowski who will be representing TF on the Marketing Advisory Council
    • Brandon talked about the need to set the 2021 Marketing planning with a focus on Use Cases / Case Studies and a website refresh.
    • Brandon shared thoughts on the 2021 Marketing Priorities. 
      • A question about leveraging a newsletter was raised
        • Brandon noted that the projects have a combined newsletter that will be going out quarterly.

Projects

  • PTL for Documentation - there was a vote and Szymon became a PTL for the documentation project.
  • Project governance proposal - there was a vote and the proposal was approved
  • A brief discussion ensued around the existing projects.
    • TF Core was confirmed as a project by a vote of the TSC
  • A discussion on CI/CD was raised if it should be its own project within TF.
    • No definitive resolution was had.  The community will revisit after the 20.11 release. 
  • Feature leads should be presenting their blueprints on the TWS call.

Virtual Technical Event

  • Casey reminded the community that tomorrow  is the deadline for Topic Proposals.
    • Stressed that we should get topics submitted by end of the day today if possible.


Action items

  •