Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Ian Rae - CloudOps
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- 20.11 Release Status
- Governance documentation needs to be updated
- Any Other Topics
- Can we mandate to include a Jira ticket (closes-jira-ticket: <ticket-ID> or partial-jira-ticket: <ticket-ID>) in every commits? Most teams within Juniper insist it but i get patch review without any Jira refs from TF. So would like to define a process and make sure everyone is aware of it.
20.11 Release Status
- Marek Chwal reviewed the current status of the modules and projects milestone status.
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi How long should we maintain a release for security patches and 3rd party dependencies?
- Marek Chwal talked about how we can talk about that once we have all of the projects aligned for the release
- Blueprints that still need to be reviewed:
- TF Operator Framework
- Targeted for
- Discussion if CaVA should be upstreamed and the relevant parts should fall under TF Operator.
- Team will coordinate on the Monday TF Operator call.
TFF-18Getting issue details...
- Need update from Tu Pham
- TF Operator Framework
- Marek Chwal reviewed the release process for community members.
Nagendra Maynattamai asked about the release process being tracked by Jira tickets.
- Casey Cain This is already the approved process, found in our project governance here: https://wiki.tungsten.io/x/xYVdAQ
- Truncated for time. Will move the topic to the mailing list and next meeting.