Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
When adding new topics to meetings
- Prefix the topic name with the following tags, if applicable:
- [idea] - the topic owner introduces a new idea to be discussed
- [information] - the topic owner only provides information
- [decision wanted] - the topic owner is looking for a decision
- [discussion] - a general discussion
- [question] - the topic owner is looking for an answer
- Add the topic owner name in parentheses at the end of the line
- Progress on the structure - WIP: Documentation structure (Szymon Golebiewski)
- [Discussion] Documentation survey. (Szymon Golebiewski)
- [Question] Daniel Pono Takamori were you able to take a look at
DOC-89Getting issue details...
? (Szymon Golebiewski)
- [Question] Jared Linley would you be able to find somebody to go through Contrail documentation and mark Contrail-specific pages? (Szymon Golebiewski)
- Jared Linley Could you find out, are there any standards or definitions of blueprint and spec inside Juniper?
- Plan for the next week (Szymon Golebiewski)
- Where to store specs and blueprint?
- Is blueprint a living document?
- Standard for writing documents
- Find a technical reviewer for Contrail docs