Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Ian Rae - CloudOps
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- Update (5-10 minutes)
- Updates from TWS call
- Milestones status
- Updates from virtual technical meetings
- Updates from TWS call
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
Virtual Technical Meetings
- Please register, it's free
- SDN Vendor/Operator Survey will be reviewed on the EUAG and SDN Topic during the event.
- Community meetings next week are canceled, please continue conversations over email for important community topics.
- A slack has been created.
Updating Release Information
- Discussion around the release information and release cadence.
- Prabhjot Singh Sethi talked about how the current community agreement is a 6 month release cadence.
- There was a discussion about moving back to a 3 month release cadence.
- There currently is not enough people in the community to support a 3 month release cadence, however, this is something that the community is open to, provided the community upstream contributions.
- Edward Ting From the community perspective the community needs to be able to build from source reliably.
Updating governance documentation
- Casey talked about the need to refine the current governance documentation and update the election mechanics in a measurable programmatic method for identifying eligibility.
- Casey noted that there is also a need to simplify the language.
- A discussion ensued and Casey committed to providing a proposal sometime next week
Gerrit > Gerrit Migration
- A brief discussion ensued about the process and status of the migration from the Juniper gerrit to community gerrit.