Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

x

Ian Rae - CloudOps

x
x

Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime

x

LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori

Others: Alexandre Levine Andrey Pavlov Szymon Golebiewski Atul Moghe @Olga Sviridova

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • Update (5-10 minutes)
    • Updates from TWS call
      • Milestones status
    • Updates from virtual technical meetings 
  • General Topics
    • Updating governance documentation
    • Gerrit > Gerrit Migration Status
      • Juniper engineers registered on gerrit.tungsten.io
      • List of committers (we have list of initially inducted committer, but do we need to have more exhaustive list of committers)
      • (May be) hooking Juniper CI with gerrit.tungsten.io
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Virtual Technical Meetings

Updating Release Information

  • Discussion around the release information and release cadence.
    • Prabhjot Singh Sethi talked about how the current community agreement is a 6 month release cadence. 
    • There was a discussion about moving back to a 3 month release cadence.
      • There currently is not enough people in the community to support a 3 month release cadence, however, this is something that the community is open to, provided the community upstream contributions.
      • Edward Ting From the community perspective the community needs to be able to build from source reliably. 


Updating governance documentation

  • Casey talked about the need to refine the current governance documentation and update the election mechanics in a measurable programmatic method for identifying eligibility.
    • Casey noted that there is also a need to simplify the language.
    • A discussion ensued and Casey committed to providing a proposal sometime next week

Gerrit > Gerrit Migration

  • A brief discussion ensued about the process and status of the migration from the Juniper gerrit to community gerrit.
    • There needs to be a clear assessment of linking CI and services from Juniper to gerrit.tungstion.o
    • Daniel Pono Takamori and Casey Cain to send an email to discuss in the community.

Action items