Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper


Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath


Ian Rae - CloudOps

x

Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime

x

LF Staff: Casey Cain Daniel Pono Takamori

Others: Ankur TandonStephen Moore Szymon Golebiewski

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Governance proposal
    • Gerrit migration status
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Governance Proposal

  • Discussion about Casey's proposal for the Community-at-Large Coordinator role.  The role was removed. Instead, Casey expanded the description of who, beyond Committers can have a seat at TSC.
  • The idea of expanding TSC seats to 10 will be postponed until we will have more analytics about participation. But that will not happen before the Gerrit migration is done.
  • Discussion about the Coordinator role. 

Gerrit Migration Status

  • DW Talton talked about the steps necessary with migration to gerrit.tungsten.io.  
  • DW Talton and Stephen Moorewill coordinate on access and migration date.  Currently targeting before the end of November 2020.

Action items

  •