Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- [information] All blueprints contain links to test plans that are not accessible by the TF community. Please, open them to everyone or export to file and put it in the /tf-specs repo (Szymon Golebiewski)
- Gerrit > Gerrit Migration
- 2011 Release Update
- Governance Discussion
- Any Other Topics
- TF Chinese Community 1-year anniversary update.
- The migration from review.opencontrail.org to gerrit.tungsten.io is currently scheduled for
- 2011 Release
- Stephen Moore Juniper will be working on some commercial aspects of the release which will delay their build to December. This will not affect the community release or the gerrit migration. Some delays on QA testing so release will likely happen ~December 14th.
- Casey Cain gave a presentation on the Governance proposal
- Casey Cainto update the governance proposal to include a company cap and then notify the TSC mailing list for review.