Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
Prabhjot Singh Sethi Chairperson - ATS
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Ian Rae - CloudOps
|P = Darien Hirotsu|
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Marek Chwal (Release Manager) - CodiLime
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- [information] All blueprints contain links to test plans that are not accessible by the TF community. Please, open them to everyone or export to file and put it in the /tf-specs repo (Szymon Golebiewski)
- [discussion] Is "Contrail-" prefix used in the source code often? If yes, then should the documentation follow that naming convention? Would it be legal for TF to use Contrail names in documentation? (Szymon Golebiewski)
- [question] We should construct a dictionary of contrail names that should or should not be de-contrailzed. For example, the Contrail Controller should be translated while the Contrail Command shouldn't. I can construct a list. Who will volunteer to review it? (Szymon Golebiewski)
- Governance Vote
- Any Other Topics
- Developer & Testing Form Feb 1 - 4
- Szymon Golebiewski Can the contrail prefix be used in the source code?
- Casey Cain It can be used in some instances, however, we need to make an effort to remove it when and where possible so that we do not run into any anti-trust violations.
- For now, it stays as it is. Szymon will prepare a list of Contrail names in the documentation and it will be decided which ones should be changed to TF.
- The project governance has been reviewed and is ready for a TSC vote.
- TSC members, please cast your ballots here: 2021 Project Governance Revision Proposal