Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Voting Members
Technical RepresentativesCommunity Representatives

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech


Sanju Abraham - Stackpath


Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x
x

Ian Rae - CloudOps

x
Community Elected Roles
Release Manager

Marek Chwal- CodiLime

x

LF Staff: Casey Cain Vanessa Rene Valderrama @Chandra Dasari

Others: Shean Leigon Szymon Golebiewski Nick Davey James Kelly Alexandre Levine

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Developer & Testing Forum
    • RelEng Support 
    • Release Documentation
    • Release Milestones
    • TSC Election
    • Release R2011:
      • [question] What is the status of Release Notes for R2011?
      • [question] Will Release Notes include everything that was done between 5.1 and R2011?
    • Documentation:
      • [question] Is there anyone in Juniper who could help me with converting documentation to TF? I need someone to answer my questions and to do a code review.
      • [question] Is there anyone in the community who could help me with conversion? With the tools that I've prepared the task is easy but there are still 101 documents that waiting for the conversion.
    • Operator Framework
      • [question] Alexandre Levine how the TF community can help with moving Operator Framework to TF? 
    • One JIRA
      • [question] Jared Linley James Kelly Juniper has his own JIRA with issues that relate to different releases (like LTS), TF, and Contrail parts (like Contrail Command). Is it possible to set up a flag (field?) in issues that could be freely copied to TF and copy (daily?) their title and comments without any Juniper specific fields? 
    • Removing Contrail references from the source code
      • [discussion] Removing Contrail references from source code. Nick Davey were you able to find any leader for that topic?
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Developer & Testing Forum

RelEng Support

  • DW Talton will be moving on this week.  @Chandra Dasari will be supporting the community going forward with backup support from Vanessa Rene Valderrama.
    • For support from the team, please create a ticket on support.linuxfoundation.org
  • DW Talton the community Gerrit is now pointing to the community JIRA for issue linking but is not currently enforced. 
  • Casey Cain I would like to not have to turn on enforcement unless we can't consistently leverage the community resources.  Let's wait until  and see what the engagement is before we revisit enforcement. 

Documentation

TSC Election

  • TSC Election will begin  and will follow the updated governance here:
  • TSC Seats:
    • Looking forward to seeing the core committers joining TSC
    • The election will start in the third week of February (18th Feb at the TSC meeting)
    • For the next two weeks, TSC will have time to review nominees 

Release

Action items

  •