Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|TSC Voting Members|
|Technical Representatives||Community Representatives|
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Ian Rae - CloudOps
|Community Elected Roles|
Marek Chwal- CodiLime
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- TF TSC Election self-nominations due by EoD today.
- Project Governance amendment.
- TF Release
- Release Notes (TF2011 Release Notes.pdf). Do we have Juniper approval to use all documents that were attached to release notes?
- Documentation attached to Release Notes (TF2011 Release Notes.pdf)
- Known Errors (Known Behavior — TungstenFabric master documentation.pdf)
- Docker Hub tags (why there are so many images with R2011? How to build a new official container? OR maybe we would like the last stable R2011 container built by Juniper) https://hub.docker.com/r/tungstenfabric/contrail-vrouter-agent
- LFN Governing Board Member Committers Representative (LGBMCR)
- Project mapping and maturity review as defined in the Project Governance Section 3
- Any Other Topics
TF TSC Election
- Today is the last day to submit your self-nomination.
- Please submit your nominations. We only have three people so far.
- 10 open seats.
- 5 committers
- 5 active community members
- Marek Chwaltalked about the need to identify the release build for the official release.
- We have the release notes and documentation ready.
- Need clarification from Alexandre Levineon which dockerhub image to use
- We cannot expect dependencies from juniper on community builds
- Community is supposed to vote on images for the release rather than input from individual person or org
- Collaborate on the mailing list to choose one tf build based on test report and release notes. Marek Chwal will present release notes, test reports and image to tsc to vote
- TSC will vote for release date
- Review release notes and known errors need to be reviewed.
After a discussion on the repositories, the TSC has agreed to continue to review the PTL/Committers list and updated prior to the TSC meeting