Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|TSC Voting Members|
|Technical Representatives||Community Representatives|
Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper
Darien Hirotsu - TachTech
Sanju Abraham - Stackpath
Edward Ting - Cloudasoft
Herakliusz Lipiec - Intel
Ian Rae - CloudOps
|Community Elected Roles|
Marek Chwal- CodiLime
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
TF Operator PTL
- An email was sent to the TSC with the agreement from the Committers for the project that Szymon Krasuskiwill become the new PTL. This has been updated on the pending TF Repository & Committer Approval scheduled for today.
TF Repository PTL & Committer Approval
- A resolution has been prepared to approve the list of PTL & Committers for each of the repositories
- TSC members, please cast your ballot here: https://wiki.tungsten.io/x/RQA2Ag
- There was a discussion if the Documentation Manager and Release Manager should be a committer in the repositories.
- Sukhdev Kapur had concerns about Doc PTL and Release Manager as initially commuters - it was explained that in each repo there are documentation files (readme, etc) which are subjects of interest of Doc PTL. It is also reasonable to have Release Manager on this list as a manager supervising the whole release process.
- Ian Rae Doc PTL will increase assurance that documentation will be properly treated, not only code.
- TSC agreed to let the voters decide if the Docs Manager and Release Manager be committers on each of the repositories.
2021 TSC Election
- The TSC has not received enough candidates to conclude the election
- Current list of self-nominations may be found here: 2021 TSC Election
- After a discussion on the TSC, there has been an agreement to extend the self-nomination period to with the understanding that we will not extend the nomination period again without addressing the size of the TSC.