Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Voting Members
Technical RepresentativesCommunity Representatives

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech


Sanju Abraham - Stackpath

x

Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x

Ian Rae - CloudOps

x
Community Elected Roles
Release Manager

Marek Chwal- CodiLime

x

LF Staff: Casey Cain Vanessa Valderrama Chandra Dasari

Others: Shean Leigon Jared Linley Szymon Golebiewski Alexandre Levine Nick Davey

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

TF Repository & PTL Committer Approval

  • Casey reviewed the PTL and Committer list with the TSC. As there was a concern previously about Doc PTL and Release Manager as Committers in each repo and voting ended with 3:3, Doc PTL and RM were removed and a vote is repeated.
  • Casey also mentioned that we want to attract the top contributors to participate in the community based on Insights

2021 TSC Election

  • Casey noted that the community received 2 technical nominations and 5 community nominations.
    • The lack of technical representation in the community is concerning.
    • Casey asked what we can do to increase our technical engagement on the TSC
  • After discussion, a resolution was proposed to reduce the seating of each representative group from 5 to 3 and to increase the company cap to each representative group from 1 to 2.
  • https://wiki.tungsten.io/x/yQA2Ag

TF Release Marek Chwal

Community Transparency

  • The community had a discussion regarding what the next steps are to enable better community transparency into the release process.
    • The community decided to focus on inviting some of the senior leadership from Juniper and The Linux Foundation to the Tuesday Technical Work Stream call to discuss best practice strategies to improve transparency and engagement in the project.

Marketing Checkin

  • Differed for time
  • Casey noted that the marketing team is working on a new blog series and increasing the TF social media presence. 

Action items

  •