Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

TSC Voting Members
Technical RepresentativesCommunity Representatives

Sukhdev Kapur - Juniper

x

Darien Hirotsu - TachTech

x

Sanju Abraham - Stackpath


Edward Ting - Cloudasoft

x
x

Ian Rae - CloudOps

x
Community Elected Roles
Release Manager

Marek Chwal- CodiLime

x

LF Staff: Casey Cain Vanessa Valderrama Chandra Dasari Jim Baker

Others: Alexandre Levine Shean Leigon

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • TSC Election
    • info.yaml files
    • RelEng / Infra Updates
    • TF Release 
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

TSC Election

  • Election results will be posted today for the TSC Election.
  • Tomorrow we will be initiating the TSC Chairperson election

Info.yaml

  • 19 of the 24 repos have been merged.  Please make sure that your info.yaml files are appropriately merged.

RelEng / Infra Updates

  • Currently, the costs of the CI have rapidly ballooned beyond our budget.  We urgently need to investigate the jobs that are running and remove anything unnecessary.
    • Also, to ensure that the LF has more visibility we will be migrating the Jenkins services to the LF
    • We will also be looking at adding a S3 target and Packer images
  • We will also be sending out a form requesting mapping of the current Username/Email that you are using to commit and what your LF ID/Email is so that we can manually merrge these on the new platform and ensure that your code contributions.
    • The timeline to complete this form will be 2 weeks.
    • Once the migration to LF Single Sign-On Auth0, all legacy accounts will be disabled and contributors will only be able to contribute with their LF ID.
  • Additional discussion ensued around the CI Infra
    • Explicit concerns were raised about the length of and the number of tests that are running.

TF Release Update

  • we are waiting for L1 to be provided - plan is to have it within 10 days. Based on that TF will officially issue our release 
  • We also need to start planning our next release.  PTLs are asked for providing Jira tickets and blueprints for the next release → 2104 Release Overview

Action items

  •