Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives
xx
x
xx

LF Staff: Casey Cain Vanessa Valderrama Chandra Dasari

Others: Andrey Pavlov Alexandre Levine Shean Leigon

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • TSC Chair Election
    • CI Optimization
    • Release
    • TSC Priorities
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

TSC Chair Election

  • Chair Election self-nomination period ends tomorrow at 5pm Pacific.   
    • If TSC members wish to self-nomination please do so before then.

CI Optimization

  • TFSC-5 - Getting issue details... STATUS Andrey Pavlovhas confirmed that the RHOSP, Ansible, and Helm nightly jobs have been converted to weekly.
    • Some volumes can not be deleted, a ticket has been opened and Vanessa Valderramawill investigate.

Release

  • 2021 should be ready next week
  • Next release page - 2104 Release Overview - call out for blueprints to be provided
  • Eric Huang is a Juniper Release Manager for that release - Nick will help with establishing contact with Eric. 

TSC Priorities

Action items

  • Nick Daveyto coordinate a working session on priorities for TSC ... suggest findtime.microsoft.com