Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Last bug has been addressed, working to finalize the build.
- Szymon Golebiewski & Nick Daveyworking to produce the finalized release notes.
- Next release planning in the works. Nick Davey said that on Monday the epics will start being produced.
- Kanban Board for TSC Priorities.
- Discussion ensued around what the priorities of the TSC are and what else we should be focusing on in 2021.
Developer & Testing Form
- Event taking place -
- What topic proposals are going to be submitted?
- Is there a demo that we can prepare?
- Casey talked about the importance of having active participation in TF topics and provided some suggestions for the community.
- In discussion, it was thought of producing a solutions diagram & documentation.