Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Release 2011 - are we ready to officially publish it? (Artifact/tag, ReleaseNotes, CentOs tests)
- New release - what is the scope? (Epics)
- New commiters from HCL (Roberto Cannizzo, Pattela Jayaragini,Roberto Pennati)
- Developer & Testing Form
- Any Other Topics
- Sounds like we're ready to release the R2011 build.
- Discussion ensued about the release naming.
- Previously the TSC agreed to name the release YY.MM.
- #agreed TSC will keep the naming structure.
- Vote to approve 21.05 Release
- A discussion was started to identify the branching process for the next release.
- Szymon Krasuski will create a proposal for branch releases and present it to the TSC. (done - https://wiki.tungsten.io/x/BwB-Ag)
Developer & Testing Form
- June 7-10
- 5am PT - 9:30am PT (Noon UTC - 16:30 UTC)
- Topic submission deadline is
- Topic Proposals