Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Developer & Testing Form
- TSC Priorities
- Release planning & Meetings
- Any Other Topics
Developer & Testing Forum
- Casey Cain raised concerns about the lack of topics submitted for the upcoming Developer event. Topic proposals are due tomorrow and we do not currently have any submissions.
- Nick Davey has a commitment for 2 topics, with another pending.
- June 7-10
- 5am PT - 9:30am PT (Noon UTC - 16:30 UTC)
- Topic submission deadline is
- Topic Proposals
- Casey talked about the community release. He raised concerns about the lack of participation from PTLs.
After discussion, we should continue the discussion of PTL engagement and project KPIs.