Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives

x
xx
xx

LF Staff: Casey Cain Vanessa Valderrama Chandra Dasari

Others: Andrey Pavlov Darien Hirotsu Shean Leigon Edward Ting

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Developer & Testing Form
    • TSC Priorities
    • Release planning & Meetings 
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Developer & Testing Forum

  • Casey Cain raised concerns about the lack of topics submitted for the upcoming Developer event.  Topic proposals are due tomorrow and we do not currently have any submissions.
    • Nick Davey has a commitment for 2 topics, with another pending.
  • June 7-10
  • 5am PT - 9:30am PT (Noon UTC - 16:30 UTC)
  • Topic submission deadline is  
  • Registration
  • Topic Proposals

Release Planning

  • Casey talked about the community release.  He raised concerns about the lack of participation from PTLs.
    • Questions we raised about the release frequency.
      • #agreed that 6m to 1y is fine.  Currently we have defined 6m
    • Marek Chwal has explained that we have a very good release process, but we have nobody engagement from PTLs.
      • Sukhdev Kapur we should not be relying on Juniper for our release

After discussion, we should continue the discussion of PTL engagement and project KPIs.

Action items

  •