Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
Others: James Kelly
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Release 21.05
- Next Relaease scope
- Any Other Topics
- Next Release Manager election
- Developer & Testing forum
- Costs of TF environment
What tag should have official release
- Szymon Golebiewski - propose to have "Release_21.05"
- Szymon Krasuski - "R21.05" - it was agreed by TSC members - Andrey Pavlov will set up this tag
- all information is already provided to Brandon Wick and Casey Cain
Release Manager election
- Marek Chwal - said his cadence ends at 1st of June, so next week we should talk about next candidates
- Nick Davey said that it would be good if next RM be out of Juniper as well
Next Release scope
- Marek Chwal presented Jira with the TFF tickets provided by James Kelly. The community discussed roughly the next steps to achieve M0
- Next Release page provides info about milestones, deadlines and scope https://wiki.tungsten.io/x/ywDjAQ - we should follow bullets for M0, it should be ready for the next TSC
Developer & testing forum
- Ian Rae - remind about Developer & Testing forum - https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/sgEDAw. Fortunately, there are topics registered from the TF side.
- Sukhdev Kapur said about 15 minutes video which was prepared by Prabhjot Singh Sethi about TF building. Nick Davey will work with Sukhdev to change that video to something more interactive. Also, he will add that section to his presentation about telco.
Costs of TF environment
- Nick Davey asked about current situation with the costs after improvements and udpates .
- Vanessa Valderrama will check the situation from the last 3 weeks. Vanessa was unable to do that because of her problems with access.