Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- 2021 Release Manager election - https://wiki.tungsten.io/x/JwB-Ag
- Developer & Testing forum
- Costs of TF environment
- Casey noted that we still need a direct link to the docker image for the release
- Docker container: https://docs.tungsten.io/en/latest/
- Release Notes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K0dlfu213a5zUtTOaV2N4C2SABFJTX_7/view?usp=sharing
- Deployment Guide:
- Casey also suggested that we update our documentation on docs.tungsten.io
- Marek Chwal talked about Milestone goals for the next release.
- Salvatore Morsa from HCL will help with publishing blueprints
Release Manager election
- Szymon Krasuskiself-nominated himself. If no one else will self-nominate then Szymon will start his cadence beginning from 1st of June.
Developer & Testing Forum
- Topic/Minutes Pages
- Please encourage everyone to attend TF sessions to support the community.