Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Introductions of new Community members
- Developer & Testing Form
- Any Other Topics
Community engagement update
- Discussion around the various community meetings and how to get engaged.
Developer & Testing Forum
- Great sessions!
- 525 people attended this event.
- Please make sure you fill out the survey that was sent to registered participants
- Recordings have been posted to the individual project pages.
- Slides still need to be posted. Topic leaders, please update your topic pages.
- Next Developer event is targeting January 2022 as an in-person event. More details to follow later this month.