Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company's legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- CI cost - have we did everything to cut the costs?
- Release planning - short summary
- TSC priorities:
- Assign weights to TSC priorities
- Auth0 Migration
- TWS - make it a place where anyone can go and ask questions instead of posting them on SLACK. Maybe Juniper developers could join that 30 minutes meeting and provide their knowledge?
- Costs are down, however, we have not migrated to v3 services which can help further reduce our overall run rate.
- Discussion ensued around infrastructure documentation.
- Some information available on the wiki
- Casey Cain noted that Project pages overall need to be cleaned up on the wiki.
- 2 x v1-v2 are still needed to be migrated to v3. One never will be migrated.
- A new Release weekly meeting takes place on Monday at 8am PT for PTLs to coordinate release milestone objectives.
- Please ensure that if you are responsible for a Project that you are coordinating with the release manager, Szymon Krasuski to track milestone objectives.
- Szymon Golebiewski shared the updated 2021 TSC Priorities.
- Migration from Launchpad login to Linux Foundation Auth0 (LFID) will take place on
- Maintenance is expected to last 8 hours.
- Szymon Golebiewskito distribute TSC priority survey on the mailing list and slack. TSC will review again