Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives






LF Staff:

Others: Piotr Fatyga Mateusz Jabłoński Roberto Pennati

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Release & Docs meeting update
      • Juniper prepares for the September release and will need a branch for that. Where that branch should be created? In TF repo or in Juniper's fork?
      • Stories in JIRA are not updated
    • Marketing meeting update
      • Adam Grochowski is TF liason for MAC
      • TF can run its own marketing channels and efforts
      • For posting anything on TF blog recommended flow is: send everything to Brandon Wick and he will publish it
      • For newsletter: for normal stuff use lists.groups.io, and for super-important stuff like new release send message to Brandon. He will be able to either put in in LFN newsletter (it comes 4 times a year) or create a specific newsletter just for us
      • We need to figure out what are the credentials to different marketing channels
      • We need to figure out, how to store access to those different marketing channels
    • N3000 vRouter-DPDK building process.
      • Can we push everything to the master branch?
      • Do we need separate builds for vRouter?
      • What about the tests?
    • TSC priorities
      • Communication regarding the development of TF features and bugs is done in TF JIRA  - Critical
      • Script for building TF are stored in tf-jenkins repository - Critical
      • Documentation of where release artifacts are stored (docker hub etc.) is in docs.tungsten.io and what naming convention they follow - Critical
      • PTL responsible for the development of new features delivers Release Notes for those features at the moment required by a milestone description - Critical
      • PTL responsible for the development of new features delivers documentation for those features at the moment required by a milestone description - Critical
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Open networking summit in LA

YAML file

  • If your LF DI has changed and you are a PTL be sure to update info.yaml

Marketing

  • Can we put in out blog post outgoing links to articles about TF published on other pages?
  • It would be a problem if the article would be driving other products than TF

N3000

  • code will be pushed into the master branch of vRouter
  • Codilime team will create a ticket for creation of the new build job. It should be quick one as we only need to build vRouter, and then get TF build and replace vRouter binary with the new one
  • Problem: how do we test it if we don't have any bare metals?


Action items

  •