Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- info.yaml file update
- Marketing sync
- Release & Docs Meeting Update
- Any Other Topics
- Vanessa Valderrama noted that we identified a bug with some of the info.yaml files. Please be aware that there will be some re-merges and patches.
- Vanessa Valderrama also noted that https://gerrit.tungsten.io/r/c/tungstenfabric/tf-webui-third-party/+/65620 needs to be merged.
- If you are having login issues, please try to be more specific as to the service you are having trouble logging into and include your username/email.
- Discussion around how EasyCLA is more broadly implemented across LF Projects.
- Casey Caintalked about the EasyCLA tool and the current signing agreement.
- There is an option to use a generic Apache-style agreement or to continue using our existing agreement. The only difference of note being the language included in our existing agreement of where to send the document after signature. The generic CLA agreement does not include this language because the EasyCLA tool is automated.
- Regardless of which version of the CLA document we elect to use, current CLA documents will not need to be re-signed after we migrate to the EasyCLA tool.
- Casey Cain took the action item to continue the discussion on the mailing list.
- Casey Caintalked about the need to develop more consistent marketing material.
- Nick Davey we have emails to the PTLs and developers to update the community JIRA with the current status of their release plans.
- Casey Cain to send a copy of the CLA documents to the TSC mailing list for further discussion.