Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
Szymon Golebiewski (Chair)
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Committer Promotions
- Q&A followup
- Any Other Topics
- October 19, meeting with Commiters and PTL to refresh the responsibilities that come with those roles
- Nick will talk to Juniper leadership about engagement of Juniper employees in those meetings
- On January 19 we will go back and review if anything improved. If not, we will start rotating people out of those roles. We will assess is there is a reason to keep TF alive.