Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Nick Davey says Jira should be updated by Early review on
- Documentation for the following release should soon follow.
- Jira updates for Release planning has stalled. Nick Davey notes that we should have plans into Jira by
- Nick Davey noted that we need to identify a replacement for CENTOS
- Need to identify a new marketing SPOC for TF – Nick Daveyto identify potential candidates
- Casey Cain asks for someone who can dedicate 2+ hours per week.