Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives

x





LF Staff: Casey Cain Vanessa Valderrama

Others: Sayali Mane Carlos Leocádio Rasika Subramanian

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    •  Release
    • Documentation
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

General Updates

  • Nick Davey says Jira should be updated by  Early review on  
  • Documentation for the following release should soon follow.
  • Jira updates for Release planning has stalled.  Nick Davey notes that we should have plans into Jira by  

Misc

  • Nick Davey noted that we need to identify a replacement for CENTOS
  • Need to identify a new marketing SPOC for TF – Nick Daveyto identify potential candidates
    • Casey Cain asks for someone who can dedicate 2+ hours per week.

Action items

  •