Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives



LF Staff: Vanessa Valderrama

Others: Jon Mischel Sayali Mane Rasika Subramanian


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
  • Any Other Topics


Release Planning

  • 21.12 - Release vote approved, release announcement will go out early next week
    • Check with Alexandre Levine to see if we can retag the release candidate in the Docker hub to be 21.12. 
  • 22.06 - Jared Linley to be release manager? Jared to confirm
    • Develop workback schedule for release
    • Plan towards Milestone completion

Documentation Updates

  • Documentation updates
    • Rasika Subramanian working on initial pull request
      • Focus will be on navigation (side panel optimizations)
      • Documentation flow
        • Recategorize docs into Developer/User/Documentation guide
  • Project Pages

Website Updates

Developer & Testing Forum

  • Workshops/presentation plan
  • Workshop ideas
    • Installfest
    • Deepdives into networking and SDN
      • Brining the magic to the metal!
    • Next-generation Telco Cloud Jon Mischel
  • Tungsten Fabric User Stories

AWS Credits

  • Updates to the Tungsten Fabric carbide platform could benefit from the AWS credits we have available

Action items

  • Community walkthrough of website to collect feedback - input to be collected 4/28.
  • Review of documentation progress for 4/28