Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
LF Staff: Casey Cain
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Any Other Topics
- Identify in person topics IMMEDIATELY Nick Davey
- Virtual topics need to be added to the Virtual Schedule Nick Davey
- Ian Rae Concerned about how to get people who are engaged in the day-to-day development active in the community
- How do we get the right people involved and make sure that it is a priority for them?
- Not currently connected to the day-to-day.
- Discussion ensued about re-sizing the TSC to be more reflective of the current community activity
- General agreement to resize the TSC to 4.
- Resolution proposed https://wiki.tungsten.io/x/OgFtAw
- After discussing eligibility, the TSC agreed to start the 2022 Election self-nomination period on