Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives


x



LF Staff: Casey Cain Vanessa Valderrama

Others: Sayali Mane Jon Mischel ping song

Agenda

  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • Release
    • RCA
    • Jenkins
    • Badges 
  • Any Other Topics

Minutes

Release

  • 22.06
    • RC announcement to go out TODAY Nick Davey
    • Release announcement planned for Sept 1 with Jon Mischel
      • Blog?
        • What you've been missing in TF? Nick/Jon to identify the theme.
      • Updated demo videos
  • 22.12 release lead

RCA

  • Open Squid Proxy generated 200Mbps of traffic overloading Vexhost
  • Jenkin's node replaced but Squid will no longer be run in the environment
  • Tungsten Fabric offers higher performance networking and security for OpenStack...

Jenkins Migration

  • Planning underway to start with Jenkins migration
  • Additional infra needed for Jenkins to facilitate the migration
    • Pending feedback on questions to TF

LFN Marketing Visit

  • LF marketing glitterati to visit next week
    • we should bring some ideas about how we want to better promote TF within the open source ecosystem

Action items

  •