Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756   ||  Recording Repository 

Attendees & Representation

TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below

X = Present | P = Proxy  (Indicate below table with @name for @name

Voting Members
Committer RepresentativesCommunity Representatives


LF Staff: Casey Cain Kenny Paul Vanessa Valderrama

Others: Sayali Mane Chandra Mohan


  • Start the Recording
  • We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
  • Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
  • General Topics
    • ONE Summit Registration 
    • Committers
    • Jenkins Migration 
    • Release Planning
  • Any Other Topics



  • Vanessa Valderrama updating all of the info.yaml files after some trouble with jobs failing
    • INFO file verify jobs were failing due to syntax errors. The fields in the INFO file cannot be changed. Vanessa is in the process of fixing all the INFO files and should have them done by tomorrow.
    • Changes are being tracked in INFO file ticket: RELENG-4407
    • Vanessa reviewed how to update the INFO files and to make sure TSC approvals are linked in the file.

Topic 2

  • Comments

Action items