Zoom Bridge: https://zoom.us/j/126834756 || Meeting ID: 126 834 756 || Recording Repository
Attendees & Representation
TSC Members and Project representatives should mark their attendance below
X = Present | P = Proxy (Indicate below table with @name for @name
|Committer Representatives||Community Representatives|
LF Staff: Casey Cain Vanessa Valderrama
Others: Matvey Kraposhin
- Start the Recording
- We will start by mentioning the project's Antitrust Policy, which you can find linked from the LF and project websites. The policy is important where multiple companies, including potential industry competitors, are participating in meetings. Please review and if you have any questions, please contact your company legal counsel. Members of the LF may contact Andrew Updegrove at the firm Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the LF.
- Agenda Bashing, Roll Call, Action Items (5 Minutes)
- General Topics
- Meeting is moving to PCC
- IT update from Vanessa Valderrama
- Infra budget
- Any Other Topics
- 2023 Mentorship cycle has started
- Details here: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/PgAF
- Meetings are moving to PCC - Expect a new meeting invite.
- Everyone will have a unique zoom join link. Do not share your link. There will be a separate link for sharing.
- Vanessa Valderrama we need to rotate the keys for CI
- Credentials will be shared with Nick Davey
- Migration for Jenkins halted
- LF is still supporting Confluence, Jira, and Gerrit.